Published by ORO Editions, the 400-page HOK 2018 Design Annual profiles 31 of the firm’s recent projects.
From concept to completed work, the projects span HOK’s different areas of practice and exemplify a process of design exploration, research and discovery. Drawings, renderings, computer models, detailed plans and photography demonstrate the intent and realization of each design.
Among the featured projects:
- Central and Wolfe Campus in Sunnyvale, California
- LG Science Park in Seoul, South Korea
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta
- NewYork-Presbyterian David H. Koch Center in New York
- Nasdaq Office in Philadelphia
- Atlantis Ko Olina Resort in Oahu, Hawaii
Read the HOK 2018 Design Annual on Issuu.