This master plan just north of the capital city of Bandar Seri Begawan seeks to maximize the potential of a beautiful stretch of Brunei coastline.
HOK’s plan introduces a new environmentally sensitive development that brings together existing structures and the natural environment as part of a contiguous, interwoven community.
New mixed-use developments and public spaces along the South China Sea coastline connect with offices, retail space and beaches to create a new commercial and leisure hub. HOK’s plan includes:
- Tungku Beach Center: A 24-7, walkable, live-work-play mixed-use development.
- Tungku Beach Retail Street: A vibrant financial center with pedestrian-oriented streets linking commercial and residential areas.
- Marina Megayacht Basin: A world-class waterfront destination that will help establish a new identity for this part of Brunei.
- Digital Junction: A business friendly, high-tech development with multiple commercial office offerings and smart city infrastructure intended to attract foreign investors and help companies thrive.
- Bukit Shahbandar Hillside Residential: A high-end residential community integrated into the environment that provides a wide variety of lifestyle amenities.