HOK’s Kay Sargent will host a virtual discussion on “Mindfulness in the Modern Workplace – Working Well, Being Well 2.0” on June 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
As part of Smart Workplace Design Summit’s virtual edition, join this session to:
• Understand the factors impacting mindfulness, health and well-being in the workplace.
• Examine human factors: What is negatively affecting our performance and ability to focus, and how we can improve employee engagement?
• Discuss the findings from research regarding various distractions, ADHD and other issues.
• Review the environmental practices, guidelines and options used to encourage movement and improve well-being in the workplace.
• Discuss strategies that will lead to improving mindfulness in the workplace to increase concentration, focus, engagement and productivity.