Join the AIA’s D.C. Chapter, the George Mason University Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship and HOK’s Anica Landreneau for an update on the design, technology and legislation shaping the growing mass timber market in the D.C. metropolitan region and beyond.
Topics at the event will include:
- High-Rise Mass Timber: Latest Industry Developments and Trends
- What Needs to Change: Design and Zoning for Mass Timber
- The Economics/Cost Analysis of Mass Timber Development
- Panel Discussion: How Do We Build More High-Density Mass Timber Buildings?
- Case Studies on new buildings, additions to existing structures and the first tall timber projects in burgeoning markets in different regions, as well as the tallest mass timber structure in the U.S.
Register for the event taking place on Feb. 24 at 9 AM ET in Washington, D.C.