HOK Forward: 2018 Workplace Research and Trends
What does “work” look like these days? Where does it take place? How do we expect it to change? And how can workplace strategists and designers create environments that provide people what they really need?
The report highlights our latest thinking around a broad array of workplace topics including:
- Thinking beyond the open plan
- Creating a human-centric workplace
- Designing for health and wellness
- Preparing for the needs of Generation Z
- Understanding the rising popularity and challenges of coworking
- Reinventing the financial workplace
- Using the workplace to build culture
- Fusing different space types to create rich, experiential environments
- Navigating the challenges and opportunities of global CRE portfolios
Interspersed throughout the report are recent examples demonstrating how leading organizations are using the workplace to enhance the performance of their people and drive business results.
Learn more about and contact HOK’s WorkPlace group.