Published by ORO Editions, the 400-page HOK 2017 Design Annual profiles 31 of the firm’s best recent architecture, engineering, interior design, planning, urban design and product design projects.
The book uses drawings, renderings, computer models, detailed plans and vibrant photography to document the teams’ design processes. Learn the story behind the design, intent and realization of each project. Among the featured projects:
- LaGuardia Airport New Terminal B in New York
- Central Bank of Kuwait Headquarters in Kuwait City
- Ng Teng Fong General and Jurong Community Hospitals in Singapore
- The Francis Crick Institute in London
- White & Case Office in New York
- Ghirardelli Square Plaza in San Francisco
Read the HOK 2017 Design Annual on Issuu.