Located one hour outside of Geneva, set into a hillside along the idyllic shores of Lake Geneva, this historic building was built in 1906.
The Swiss Development Group commissioned a meticulous renovation and restoration of the property, which offers the highest levels of privacy, security, technology and personal service.
Luxurious moulding details and rich materials blend with the historic nature of the building, which features the mansion’s original beams, mirrors and paneling restored and combined with modern conveniences such as Crestron full home automation technology.
Residents can take advantage of exceptional hotel services including a cigar lounge, private wine cellars, private cinema, business center and a Givenchy Spa.
2,150-6,800 sq. ft. / 200-690 sq. m. each